The weather has made ice making difficult this year. Once the ice is ready, the rink is open to the community as listed below. Times may vary depending on weather, ice conditions, holidays and bookings, so please check the schedule in the club house for the latest schedule.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Public Skating: 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Hockey Practice: 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Public Skating: 7:45 – 9:00 p.m.
Thursday & Friday
- Public Skating: 4:30 – 9:00 p.m.
- Public Skating: Noon – 8:00 p.m.
- Family Skating: Noon – 4:00 p.m. (no sticks or pucks)
- Shinny: 4:00 – 8:00 p.m.
With Mother Nature’s cooperation, we are also planning on creating the small RECREATIONAL ice rink beside the hall again, which will always open for skating. We are looking forward to another great season with family and friends down at the community rink!